Our institution was organized January 9, 1893, as Fraternal Building and Savings Company. The first office was located downtown in J.H. Kaulke's Hardware Store and was open for business only on Saturday nights. On January 1, 1936, the company changed to First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Van Wert. After conversion, the association entered upon a period of great growth.
The office remained in the downtown area until the new office was built at 679 Fox Road and opened September 15, 1997. This new office has over 8300 square feet with modern conveniences which enables First Federal to offer several services to our customers and community.
First Federal has and continues to give support, both financially and through services to community projects and organizations.
Board of Directors
J. Andrew Czajkowski, Brian R. Renner and Randy D. Myers
Michael T. Cross, Chairman and Paul W. Svabik